The birth of an innocent child took place on the evening of April 20th, 1889. The town of his birth was Braunau Am Inn in Austria. The name of the child-Adolf Hitler. He was the son of a Customs official Alois Hitler and his third wife Klara.
A lot of amazing but true facts are connected to this innocent child turned over into the most cruel and hated man in the history of the world. Some of the relevant ones are given hereunder:
• Hitler is considered to be one of the most infamous personalities in the history of the world, who ruled Germany for 13 years, i.e., from 1933-45.
• He married his long-time mistress Eva Braun. They committed suicide less than two days after their marriage.
• In 1938, he was chosen to be the ‘Man of the Year’ by Times Magazine.
• A decorated veteran of World War I, Hitler joined the National Socialist German Workers Party, also called Nazi Party, in 1920 and became the party leader in 1921.
• Within no more than three years of his rule, he took over most of Europe; large parts of Africa; East and Southeast Asia; and the Pacific Ocean.
• During his imprisonment for nine months, Hitler wrote his autobiography cum policy titled ‘Mein Kampf’ (My Struggle).
• A lot of violence was committed by his forces during the World War II. This included the killing of 17 million civilians.
• He never applied any scent on his body.
• He never came in public without his coat; no matter how hot he felt.
• He used to watch a movie everyday in his private theater. Most of them were foreign films banned to the German public.
• He had a strange habit of pacing across rooms. This habit is followed by his trait of whistling the same tune to himself over and over.
• He also had some weird sexual habits. In fact, he had sexual relations with his niece (however, the relationship didn’t run smoothly as she ended up committing suicide).
Adolf Hitler became one of the most despised rulers in the history of the world. Although he is remembered till date, but not as a great personality.